Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a Middle Full Stack .NET/ReactJS Developer who will be responsible for architecting and building solutions by integrating multiple applications. On this team you will be adding awesome features to the applications that empower business by connecting to key data sources, then explore and analyze this data in a matter of minutes.
Our client provides leading technology and services to the golf industry across the United States and Great Britain including software that manages tee sheets, points of sale, and reservation services with a focus on providing a great experience for golf players and smooth operation of golf courses.
You will be working as a part of a dedicated Agile team with a high level of responsibility for technical decisions and daily collaboration with the client team abroad.
- Developing and maintaining existing applications
- Implementing Sisense system integration
- Performing refactoring
- Working with Product and QA teams while applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver high-quality software that meets the needs of our clients and stakeholders
- Conducting code reviews and mentoring less experienced colleagues
- C#, .NET, .NET Core
- Front end experience in React.JS
- MSSQL database
- Experience with Xamarin would be a plus
- Self-driven team member of a high-performing development team who cares about the team culture and takes pride in the outcome of the teamwork
- Flexible and able to align with priorities coming from the business
- Enjoys an Agile development environment, Scrum methodology experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate English or higher
- BS/BSE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in building/integrating Frontend and Backend APIs
- Experience with mobile development using Xamarin
- Experience with automated code testing (unit testing, automated UI testing)
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!