Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a Senior SDET (Automation QA Engineer) to join our team!
Our software solution is the highly secure virtual data room platform that allows thousands of users across the globe to confidently publish critical information in real time for due diligence and analytical purposes.
Our feature delivery teams work in an international environment. We’re following Scrum process and practicing Agile Way of Working in close, day-to-day collaboration with our colleagues abroad. We have two-week sprints, single product backlog, weekly refinements, sprint reviews with demo and we regularly release to production.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET, Automation QA Engineer) you will be a part of an agile team where your role will be in developing core automation framework and implementing automated tests that verify particular functionality of the platform. Our automated test practices introduce several quality gates, such as Smoke, Regression, Performance, API-level and Functional test suites in multiple product areas.
We enjoy working in the team with curious, persistent, logical and clever people who enjoy developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join Forte Group as a Senior SDET (Automation QA Engineer). Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
- Database: MS SQL Server
- Back-end: .NET Core, Service-oriented architecture
- Front-end: Angular 7
- Automation Frameworks: Selenium Web Driver, ATATA, MSTest
- Backlog Management and collaboration tools: Azure DevOps, Confluence
- Test Management Tool: Azure DevOps
- Code Repository: Azure DevOps Git
- Build Server (CI/CD): Azure DevOps
- Requirements Analysis
- Writing and maintenance of initial test cases
- Validation of new functionality
- Develop automated test scenarios and test suites
- Provide clear reporting over the automated tests execution
- Maintain and contribute into improvement of our Agile way of working
- Mentoring of junior team members
- Review and approve PRs, provide feedback for continuous improvements
- Contribute into continuous improvement of the product testing strategy
- Proven ability to develop maintainable, high-quality, and efficient automated test scripts in C#
- Understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle, and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation
- Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, test plans, test reports)
- Experience with software testing (Functional, Integration, Regression, Smoke, User Acceptance Testing)
- Experience with testing APIs and Back-End Services
- Experience with Performance/Load testing and measurements of application performance would be a plus
- Familiar with CI/CD and source control systems such as Git/GitHub/GitLab
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum process and how it pertains to the QA life cycle
- Willingness to help junior colleagues with their professional growth
- Intermediate English or better
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to details
- Ability to keep focus on the complete solution and delivering the business value
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive independently or collaboratively with team on solutions, positive approach to challenges and focus on problem solving
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Possibility for career development
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical and family care programs
- Sport activities coverage
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!