Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our team!
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team working on a web application to automate analysis of customer financial information. You will work on a mortgage offer aggregator that allows users to upload all financial documents and get information on what conditions they could get a mortgage. The platform contains multiple areas of functionality such as CRM system, documents processing, IP-telephony integration, various engines to automate financial calculations.
Technologies and Tools
Frontend: React.js (hooks), Redux (redux-toolkit), TypeScript, Vanilla JS, Formik, Material-UI, styled-components
Backend :.NET Core, EF Core, Azure App Service, Azure Functions
Databases: SQL Azure
Tools: Azure DevOps
Team structure and Workflow
The team is integrated and allocated in Belarus, Ukraine and Chicago. Team members use Azure DevOps to generate backlog and to prioritize items. Communication mainly consists of daily meetings and interpersonal communication via Slack and Google Meet.
- Requirements Analysis
- Writing and maintenance of initial test cases
- Validation of new functionality
- Develop automated test scenarios and test suites
- Provide clear reporting over the automated tests execution
- Review and approve PRs, provide feedback on code improvements
- Contribute into continuous improvement of the product testing strategy
- Understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation
- Experience producing test assets (requirements gathering, test cases, test scenarios)
- Experience with software testing (Functional, Integration, Regression, Smoke, User Acceptance Testing)
- Familiar with CI/CD and source control systems such as Git/GitHub/GitLab
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum process and how it pertains to the QA life cycle
- Willingness to help junior colleagues with their professional growth
- Intermediate English or better
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to details
- Ability to keep focus on the complete solution and delivering the business value
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive independently or collaboratively with team on solutions, positive approach to challenges and focus on problem solving
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Possibility for career development
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical and family care programs
- Sport activities coverage
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!