Our Motion Control software iis utilized by the leading industrial equipment OEMs and production automation vendors for controlling tools, effectors, handling devices, mechanical arms, etc. This product, being written on C/C++ language, is a technically sophisticated and mathematically comprehensive tooling aimed to enhance capabilities of programmable logic controllers (PLC) and automated process control systems of our customers.
- Define, develop, test, analyze Motion control library
- Maintain the real-time applications against defined interfaces;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs in codes and devise solutions to these problems;
- Maintain code quality, code design and re-factor to gain the best performance;
- Adding new functionality and extending list of supported OSs.
- Strong knowledge of: - C++ (C++11/14); - algorithms and data structures; - design patterns;
- Knowledge of technical English language
- More than 3 years of experience in software development
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering
- Strong multy-threading programming skills
- Strong performance optimization and memory issues troubleshooting skills
- Solid knowledge of software development processes and tools (Agile, Jira, Git, Cmake, Conan).
- Estimation and planning skills.
- High level of professional advancement
- Possibility to influence over various aspects of product development to achieve excellent results
- Opportunity to join the team of strong professionals, whose work is effectively organized and efforts of each person will not go unnoticed
- Modern comfortable office in the city center
- Paid annual leave for 26 days
- Paid illness leave for 7 days per year without medical sick note
- Possibility to attend free language courses (English/Deutsch)
- Free health insurance
- Competitive salary