On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
Now we’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join our new project. Customer is a full-service pioneering digital media company that uses cutting-edge technology in publishing. They use the help of machine learning and natural language processing in delivering superior, smarter data that generates valuable insights. Their industry-leading technology helps match the most relevant content to the precise reader. In doing so, they manage to expand their audience and experience higher user engagement.
- Make creatives (title & photo used to advertise the article) for different articles from different verticals;
- Position the content in different ways;
- Know and follow company guidelines when making creatives;
- Follow a daily schedule and take directions from the companies creative manager;
- Research what's working in the industry, and use this information in future decisions;
- Research for best topics related to the articles and act upon by creating relevant and engaging creatives;
- Reach personal goals based on creative performance;
- Search for and then edit photos using photoshop or other editing tools to maximize photo engagement.
- Native-level English skills - speaking and writing;
- An eye for images that engage;
- Copywriting experience;
- Ability to write engaging, clickable titles to articles across a variety of verticals - anything from entertainment to history;
- Photoshop skills an advantage;
- Passion for American pop culture and content, including celebrities, tv shows, etc.
- Ability to recognize what is trending now and apply it to your work;
- Fast learner;
- Ability to work in high volume with the company's goals;
- Being able to take direction and act fast.
What we offer:
- Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
- Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- Parking space (upon request and availability);
- English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro
station, at the address: st. Pinskaya;
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen
with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to
employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.