Our Team is looking for a Back Office Team Lead who will be responsible for:
- Provide advance level assistance on escalated issues (financial monitoring, AML/CTF procedures, deep knowledge of the legislation, etc.)
- Provide guidance on preparation of training materials and ensure that all departments deliver and document accurate and timely training
- Manage direct reports in accordance with company policies in an equal manner that ensures confidentiality
- Lead and mentor staff to improve skillset and career potential
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics and/or law
- A knowledgeable individual with appropriate industry experience, preferably in CFD/Forex/banking industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of management processes and routing systems for escalation purposes
- Strong skills in data analysis
- Financial and statistical reporting knowledge and experience
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment, maintain confidentiality, and act in a diplomatic manner
- A good educator who is trustworthy and willing to share information and serve as a mentor
- Ability to independently identify, research and resolve issues
- An intelligent and articulate individual who possesses excellent communication skills
- A decisive individual who possesses a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation, and detail oriented perspective
- Ability to lead and work with peers in a team effort
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision
- Capability to efficiently complete tasks in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of the current regulations in the sphere of regulatory compliance and AML
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays pursuant with industry demands.
- 3+ years: Appropriate industry experience, preferably in the CFD, Forex, banking industry
- 3+ years: Experience in executive positions.
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well.
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of the Company.
From our side we offer:
- Great friendly and professional working environment
- Attractive benefit package
- An opportunity to grow and learn
- Medical insurance
- Additional sick-days and paid sick leave.