Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a Lead QA Automation Engineer to join our team!
As a Lead QA automation Engineer, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team working on a web application to automate analysis of customer financial information. You will work on a mortgage offer aggregator that allows users to upload all financial documents and get information on what conditions they could get a mortgage. The platform contains multiple areas of functionality such as CRM system, documents processing, IP-telephony integration, various engines to automate financial calculations.
Technologies and Tools
Frontend: React.js (hooks), Redux (redux-toolkit), TypeScript, Vanilla JS, Formik, Material-UI, styled-components
Backend :.NET Core, EF Core, Azure App Service, Azure Functions
Databases: SQL Azure
Tools: Azure DevOps
Team structure and Workflow
The team is integrated and allocated in Belarus, Ukraine and Chicago. Team members use Azure DevOps to generate backlog and to prioritize items. Communication mainly consists of daily meetings and interpersonal communication via Slack and Google Meet.
- Plan workload and efforts to synchronize with the development team and QA team
- Control workload and efforts
- Provide Risks and assumptions in timely manner
- Organize clear reporting and elaborate metrics
- Elaborate Test Plan and Strategy including DOD and DOR for development process
- Initiation and control of the QA processes and bug life cycle
- Requirements Analysis
- Contribute to Planning and Refinements as part of Development/Scrum team
- Writing and maintenance of initial test cases
- Validation of new functionality
- Development and maintenance of automated scripts
- Provide clear reporting (e.g.: provision bugs and request)
- Suggest new approaches and support for new functionality and maintenance
- Establish Code Review processes and control
- Work experience as an Automation Engineer or SDET 5+ years
- Work experience as Test Lead 3+ years
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Possibility for career development
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical and family care programs
- Sport activities coverage
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!