Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group is looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
As a Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team working on a web application to automate analysis of customer financial information. You will work on a mortgage offer aggregator that allows users to upload all financial documents and get information on what conditions they could get a mortgage. The platform contains multiple areas of functionality such as CRM system, documents processing, IP-telephony integration, various engines to automate financial calculations.
Team structure and Workflow
The team is integrated and allocated in Belarus, Ukraine and Chicago. Team members use Azure DevOps to generate backlog and to prioritize items. Communication mainly consists of daily meetings and interpersonal communication via Slack and Google Meet.
- Create backlog items in collaboration with the Product Owner (PO) and explain details about functional and nonfunctional requirements to a development team
- Define and foster collaboration on clarifying requirements and acceptance criteria together with PO and development team, so that the right size stories are created
- Coordinate and facilitate sprint planning alongside with PO, so that the development team is provided with the required level of details and can confidently plan and commit to sprint scope aligned with the business priorities
- Act as a general daily communication bridge between PO and development team, making sure requirements are clear enough and development team is not blocked by waiting for the requirements clarifications
- Maintain structure, dependencies and states across product backlog items in Azure DevOps according to the agreed way of working
- Make backlog is timely prepared for the development team and always exist
- Maintain Feature Release Map, collaborate with PO to make sure we have required artifacts to justify business value to be delivered to the stakeholders
- Work as an integral part of Scrum team, foster Agile values and follow agreed way of working
- System thinking and analytical mindset
- Good communication skills, experience working with clients and team located abroad
- Upper-intermediate English (fluent preferred)
- Experience working as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment
- Understanding of SDLC from the backlog formation, through development and testing, promotional across environments, towards deployment to production
- Proven business and systems analysis skills coupled with the ability to translate non-structured input into well-structured requirements with a sense of expected business value
- Being able to find efficient solutions and capable to reach a compromise between meeting non-functional technical requirements and constantly delivering value for the business
- Proven experience in creating project and user documentation as well as reports to stakeholders
- Understanding of general principles of building modern web applications, microservices, cloud solutions
- Proficiency with UX prototyping tools
- Proficiency with Product Backlog management tools such as Azure DevOps (VSTS), Jira or similar
- Understanding of CI/CD principles, branching strategies, approaches to testing, A/B testing, user behavior analytics would be a plus
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be part of our company!