Vochi is now looking for Product Manager who will be heading the development of new product features that we have in the pipeline. This is a business role, essentially a product CEO role. You will be creating creative-based unique features that are being used by thousands of users daily using the company resources and infrastructure that’s built for that purpose and is constantly improving. You will be part of the professional team that moves fast and where the knowledge is free-flowing.
- Transforming ideas into detailed and thought out concepts;
- Planning the initial version of the app and continuous updates;
- Formulation of user-flows, CJM's, roadmaps, etc;
- Working on systems design, economic modelling, complex feature development;
- Analyzing feedback, metrics, available solutions and modify products with eye for retention and monetization;
- Working together with the development teams to help them implement the vision into reality (primarily with a help of project manager);
- Working with analysts to improve KPI, finding and solving pain points etc;
- Working with marketing team to make products insanely popular;
- Knowledge sharing with fellow colleagues;
- Having fun doing it.
- Successful prior experience in a Product Manager role on a popular mobile app is a must;
- Great understanding of mobile apps market;
- Ability to set definite goals and focus on the work results;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Logical thinking, common-sense approach;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Ability to work in a challenging environment;
- Knowledge of App Store and Google Play guidelines;
- Understanding of UI and UX;
- English language proficiency.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge and drive, we offer:
- High income with performance bonuses (options);
- English lessons;
- All technical staff,
- Opportunity of remote work and also a fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruits.