Mercaux, an innovative B2B SaaS mobile retail platform for offline retailers is looking for a Product Analyst. Our customers are large global retailers going through in-store digital transformation.
We expect you to be a passionate technology enabled professional to be able to work in the team of ambassadors for the Digital Transformation within Mercaux mobile retail platform.
Mercaux has offices in three locations: London (headquarters), Barcelona and Moscow. We offer remote work for this position.
- Backlog management: getting and systemising feature requests
- Knowledge base management
- Features adoption initiatives (driving internal and helping with external)
- Product feedback capturing processes
- Product releases communication
- Product marketing involvement
- Product development involvement
- Competitors product-related screening
- 2 years of experience in product analysis or product management
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent multitasking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams
- English level - upper intermediate and higher
We are a young and fast-growing company that disrupts traditional retail by bringing an innovative technology into offline stores. Our mission is to help retailers to go through digital transformation in the competitive environment, increase sales and improve customer service in their stores.
We offer you:
- An international team of young, ambitious and tech savvy people speaking 7 languages
- Fast-growing company with global clients
- Good compensation scheme