Mercaux, an innovative B2B SaaS mobile retail platform for offline retailers headquartered in London, UK, is looking for a Lead UI/UX Designer. Our customers are large global retailers going through in-store digital transformation. As Lead UI/UX Designer, you will drive UI/UX development of the leading retail platform.
We expect you to be a passionate technology enabled professional to be able to work in the team of ambassadors for the Digital Transformation within Mercaux mobile retail platform.
- Drive UI/UX development of the leading retail platform including Mobile Apps (iOS, Android), Android large scale touch kiosks and Web Portal.
- Build and document design processes to ensure timely delivery of designs.
- Establish product design strategy.
- Develop and document Design Language System / UI Libraries.
- Manage part-time outsourcers: distribution of tasks, setting expectations and quality assurance.
- 3+ years’ experience in a UI and UX / Interaction Design role, with a solid portfolio to demonstrate your design work;
- Experience in both native mobile apps and web UI;
- Experience of interacting in cross-skilled teams with developers, product owners and senior stakeholders in an agile environment;
- Proficient in design software (Figma, Adobe Suite InDesign, Xd, Illustrator, Photoshop);
- English level - upper intermediate and higher
We are a young and fast-growing company that disrupts traditional retail by bringing an innovative technology into offline stores. Our mission is to help retailers to go through digital transformation in the competitive environment, increase sales and improve customer service in their stores.
This is what we can provide in return:
- An international team of young, ambitious and tech savvy people speaking 7 languages
- Fast-growing company with global clients
- Good compensation scheme
- Remote work