We are a global IT consulting and development company with a We Care attitude, striving to create momentum in the digital transformation of our clients.
With offices in Minsk, Kyiv, Saint Petersburg and Los Angeles, our 250+ team brings together creative and talented cross-functional experts who are hungry for the success of every project.
We have delivered hundreds of game-changing solutions to Fortune 500 giants, mid-market companies, and startups and pride ourselves on being part of a success story of global leaders such as Walmart, TASC, Procter & Gamble, Dun & Bradstreet, Warner Bros., 21st Century Fox, Dollar Shave Club or JibJab.
We value initiative, open communication, and self-motivated commitment rather than compliance and box-ticking, and are looking for like-minded individuals who share our passion for doing great new things together.
Join our friendly team as an Android Developer!
- 2+ years of Android app development experience
- Strong familiarity with Kotlin and advanced language features - Reactive programming with RxJava or Kotlin Flow/Channels
- Network communication through REST APIs, WebSockets
- Use of Android Architecture Components and knowledge of MVVM/MVI/MVP patterns
- Understanding of revision control with Git
- Persistence and passion for solving challenging problems that you may not know the answers to right away
- Attention to detail when it comes to matching design specifications and writing clean idiomatic code
- Experience working directly with foreign customers
- Intermediate level of English or higher
Nice to have
- Experience working with streaming video and audio
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work with amazing people in a friendly and engaging environment
- Flexible work hours and remote work options
- 18 working days of paid leave
- 7 days of sick leave when you can be off work due to an illness without a medical certificate
- 3 days of unscheduled leave in exceptional circumstances (childbirth, a wedding, etc.)
- Relocation options
- Health services at a medical center
- An advanced career progression system
- Sports reimbursements
- Free English classes
- Corporate perks
- Regular corporate events