At this position you will:
- Meet with the UX and Development Teams, and Product Owner to discuss UI ideas and applications.
- Review application requirements and interface designs.
- Develop and implement highly-responsive UI components using React concepts.
- Write application interface codes following React.js workflows.
- Write, audit, and improve test coverage.
- Develop and implement front-end architecture to support UI concepts.
- Monitor and improve front-end performance.
We expect you to have:
- Several years of client-side development.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of JSON Web Tokens (JWT).
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodology.
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Good level of English (both written and spoken) – B2 or higher.
We can offer you:
- An exciting job and great teammates.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- Modern office with a free parking in the very center of Minsk.
- Remote work opportunity!
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars, and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
About us:IDT Belarus is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. It is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. IDT is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion. Join the Team to make global communication even more accessible!