We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to predict, prevent and solve all customer product issues.
This is a remote position. We will be happy to offer relocation to our head office in Tallinn, Estonia to a successful candidate after 1 year and a proven track record.
You will help identify, and where possible fix, technical problems and provide responses to customer questions from our global client base.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure into a global FinTech industry, whilst working closely with Sales and Technical teams in ensuring a speedy resolution of all issues. In this role, you will gain experience in all financial and crypto markets and trading technology.
About Your Bourse
Your Bourse is a close-knit team of IT and financial geeks united by the belief that financial firms should focus on their core business and not the IT infrastructure. We build an elegant, human-friendly, and, most importantly, fault-tolerant solution within the rapidly growing financial environment. Our mission is to help financial firms succeed in the challenging financial industry.
Our platform consists of several fundamental blocks:
- MT4 Bridge and MT5 Gateway
- Matching Engine with Liquidity Aggregator
- Data Warehouse with Risk Management and Reporting
- Client Profiling Powered by Machine-Learning Algorithms
- Monitor the health and performance of all platform components.
- Being the first line contact should Your Bourse clients experience any difficulties.
- Investigating and troubleshooting potential product problems or misunderstandings.
- Providing Your Bourse engineering team with consistent and clear information from other parties when problems need to be escalated.
- Support the QA department by logging bugs and keeping track of their frequency.
- Extending the internal tools used by non-technical team members to understand/investigate support queries.
- Writing internal documentation to help answer commonly asked questions.
- Testing new functionality of the platform when the features are being rolled out.
- University Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent written and spoken English
Required Skills And Experience
- A basic understanding of software development processes.
- Strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work with limited supervision, multi-tasker
- You have a genuine passion for technology
- Positive attitude even in stressful situations