Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group would like to create a Learning & Development (L&D) department within the organization that will service educational needs in Belarus and Ukraine. We’re looking for a manager who will take the ownership of this and will build high-quality internal service that meets that purpose.
That assumes management and organizing business processes for processing of incoming educational requests as well as management of internal and external training partners and corresponding budgets. The role provides a good level of autonomy, responsibility for the effective utilization of the educational budget, with a freedom to make pragmatic, business-oriented decisions.
You will be responsible for creation, administration, and delivery of impactful and engaging learning solutions to achieve business results.
- Partner with business to conduct needs assessments and consult on learning strategies and solutions across different locations
- Analyze and define key learning objectives and training needs with stakeholders in different areas of our organization
- Collaborate and coordinate across the team for shared visibility of strategy, timelines, communication, training, and success metrics
- Ensure professional growth of the teams and team members by creating the best learning and development opportunities
- Drive the design, development, launch and ongoing management of customized development programs for key talent (i.e. high potentials, high performers, senior leaders)
- Coordinate the development/updating of user manuals, training materials, and other resources as needed to enable successful performance and utilization of the process or system to end-users
- Create new training methods and/or activities (including e-learning) to meet stakeholders requests to improve employees’ skills and competencies in support of their and the organization’s growth
- Coordinate pre- and post-training activities (learners’ assessment/testing, coaching, Q&As, etc.)
- Measure the effectiveness of learning activities and prepare corresponding reports relating to business results, prepare and update L&D policies
- Analyze learners’ feedback and make course improvements
- Support employees in certification process
- Launch and lead boot camps by requests from other departments
- Build a culture of continuous improvement, utilizing measured analytics and demonstrate return on investment.
- Develop and maintain learning partners network with external learning experts and organizations
- Establish, maintain and develop local experts community
- Monitor allocated budgets and find feasible solutions in order to implement the required trainings
- L&D team management
- You’re looking for new challenges in your career and having a proven background or foundation in Learning and Development ideally in a similar corporate environment
- You’re the kind of person who knows how to convert strategy into action
- You have passion for facilitating and creating high-quality both online and offline courses and learning experiences
- You are the kind of person who is able to manage backlog that is based upon requests from several stakeholders
- You’re able to demonstrate a transparent background of success within design and delivery of learning solutions
- You have successful track record within Learning and Development or Talent function working across the full training life cycle from training needs analysis to delivery and evaluation
- Excellent communication skills, with the interpersonal skills to interact and influence at all levels
- Confident English (Upper-Intermediate level and higher)
- 5+ years in HR/L&D or related business projects management
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical and family care programs
- Possibility for career development
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!