Applied Systems (Applied Systems Ltd.) is an industrial software developer. Since 1997, the company has been developing solutions for the complex automation of equipment and technological processes for the automotive industry, manufacturing, energy, transportation and logistics, and mining.
Our mission – the introduction of modern digital technologies in the production to increase the efficiency of enterprises and reduce environmental impact.
Why Applied Systems
We differ from others, because here the term "engineer" (in the specialty "software engineer") actually makes sense. We have interesting challenges and architectural solutions. Our programs are engaged in the control of complex equipment and measuring instruments, not forms "for comments and likes." We are a friendly team, attentive to each employee and offering a flexible schedule. We have excellent opportunities for self-improvement and career growth. We use agile methodologies (Scrum within SAFe).
We are looking for Senior C++ Developer/ Team Lead to work on industrial automation projects.
A successful candidate will:
- Participate in design, planning, specification, development of software components.
- Manage project work packages; be responsible for quality and deadlines.
- International communication with colleagues from different fields.
We expect excellent estimation and planning skills from the candidate, as well as Intermediate and higher level of written and spoken English.
- 5 years C++ experience developing product features and functionality.
- Experience in software architecture, making design documents, concept, specifications.
- Experience with STL/Boost, ATL/COM, Win32API, ZeroMQ/Google Protobuf.
- Experience in Windows desktop application development.
- Good debugging skills.
- Solid knowledge of software development processes and tools.
An additional advantage is the knowledge of .NET stack. Experience in developing large-scale complex products and working in international environment will be a plus.
Why should you apply?
- A new spacious office in the heart of Kamennaya Gorka-3 in the Kamennogorsky business center: our entire floor, no open-space, 3-4 people in the office.
- Flexible processes and work schedule.
- Personal development programs.
- Trainings and conferences (both internal and external).
- Free treatment at the medical center.
- Corporate holidays and gifts not only for employees, but also for members of their families.
- Kicker, ping-pong, darts, massage chair