On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
Now we’re looking for a Campaign Manager to join the ironSource team.
ironSource is a global leader in mobile monetization and user acquisition. In our team you will be responsible for creating, managing and optimizing paid direct response and content marketing media campaigns across multiple digital platforms.
The right person for this role would be comfortable analyzing and getting actionable insights out of a data, and interested in leveraging a wide variety of media & non-media digital platforms.
- Familiarize yourself with our target audiences and their buyer/decision-making journeys across the variety of products and divisions ironSource has
- Set up, manage and optimize multiple campaigns, including both content marketing, brand awareness, retargeting and pure performance campaigns
- Report on campaign performance regularly
- Monitor costs and return on investment/results
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling ads, landing pages, and user flows
- Provide a feedback loop on improvements and optimizations of media mix, creative and messaging
- Leverage the capabilities of a variety of digital tools to improve performance and report on the results (Google Data Studio, Pardot, Drift, Google Optimizer, and more)
- 3-4 years experience in B2B digital marketing, preferably in tech
- Experience running and optimizing campaigns across different marketing channels, including social, search, display, video, and content recommendation
- Strong proficiency in data analysis and familiarity with diverse analytics and marketing software platforms
- Keen attention to detail, and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
- BA/BSC in a mathematical oriented field is a plus (economics, statistics, etc.)
- Previous experience working in the mobile game or app industry a plus
What we offer
- Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
- Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- Parking space (upon request and availability);
- English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro station, at the address: st. Pinskaya;
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.