PR3 Connect is a software development company specialized in gamified CRM programs. It was created in 2019 and working in Ireland, Hungary, Belarus, Caucasus markets.
We perform in two B2B Connect directions: loyalty programs for staff and loyalty programs for partners. It means our product is the perfect HR-helper that supports motivation systems building, educational process automatization and knowledge assessment. We help involve users most comfortably in all HR processes, making them primarily interactive and less energy-intense. The rewarding system allows all the users to convert all the achievements into bonuses which heighten the desire to be active in the app without any extra doings. And the analytic module provides the progress to HR in real-time to stay relevant to the situation.
Also, PR3 Connect is a gamified loyalty program for retail shop assistants. Here the ecosystem provides the conditions for complex sellers' training about the brands we need. The main goal is over motivation and extra product selling. We also make real brand ambassadors who build a strong connection with the consumers and become the key follow up advisers.
Our company is growing fast. So we are interested in real professions who are eager to match their tasks with business ones to develop the product. Here you can find much freedom in actions and resources for performing in the best way because we believe the satisfied partner is the most effective and productive, results-oriented, and affects both sides' profit.
Let's move ahead together!
- Implementation and supporting of backend modules in modern web technologies
- Technical and design conception and implementation of multi-layered web projects
- Continuous optimization of the backend in terms of performance, usability.
- Understanding customer business requirements and translating them into a technical roadmap
- Development of automated tests
- Close collaboration with our frontend developers and product developers
- Strong Node.js experience building scalable web applications
- Good knowledge and experience of database development, including PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge and experience of deploying to cloud services, particularly DigitalOcean;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A strong understanding of security practices necessary to protect internet-facing systems from sustained attack;
- Some experience of Material UI and Styled Components.
- You have a passion to build a great product and care deeply about best practices for code quality, automation, and testing
- You have excellent organizational skills, the ability to understand complex systems and a strong “hands-on” attitude
- Upper-intermediate English
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with UI/UX
- Tech: TypeScript, Node, PostgreSQL, Express, ReactJS (hooks), React Admin, MaterialUI, Web socket
- Architecture: REST API (Microservices), DigitalOcean, PM2
- DevOps: Docker, Circle CI, Datadog, Git
- A unique opportunity to have a direct impact on the application in a highly innovative technology company
- Responsibility right from the start and enormous growth potential within the company and beyond an initial role
- Flexible hours with the option to work remotely
- Competitive compensation