Redstone has raised over $35 million since January 2020, providing significant momentum to grow. They offer a full range of products and services geared towards helping institutional investors, lending partners and broker partners alike. The marketplace platform and offerings are the perfect home for the alternative asset products, including both fixed and adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs) for a variety of pricing scenarios.
Client's website: https://www.rsmtg.com
- Working on a product development
- Interacting directly with your team, product owners located both in Minsk and the U.S.
- Conducting regular code deployments across multiple environments, with no/low downtime
- Back-end and front-end development using common languages and frameworks (Node, React, MongoDB, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Data manipulation and orchestration
- Integrating external data sources and best-in-class 3rd-party technologies
- Implementing and managing scalable cloud infrastructure (AWS)
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- University degree (ideally in computer science, mathematics or physics)
- 4+ years of professional work experience in software engineering
- Self-starter who can take ownership of projects from concept to release
- Strong knowledge of React, Node.js, MongoDB / PostgreSQL
- Strong verbal and written English language (MUST!)
- Highly interested in a fast-paced software development environment
- Passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome:
- Stock options to share the upside of the well-funded startup
- The PEOPLE. Everyone is smart, hard working and dedicated to the mission!
- Interesting work building products hand-in-hand with the U.S. startups
- High compensation
- English speaking environment (American founders in Minsk office)
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth company
- Free lunches at the office every day
- Great medical insurance
- Stock options
- Flex work mode (office + remote)
- Sponsored career development
- English lessons
- Sport compensation
- Additional 3 paid personal days
- Get-well packages, holiday gifts, etc.
- Cool office in the city center
- Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Flexible work schedule upon team approval
- Friday happy hours, trips, and many other unforgettable events
About us: Satellite builds dedicated engineering teams for successful American startups. We find and nurture the most driven technical talent for our clients that build innovative products and look for the truly best people to join their teams. Since we opened our Minsk office about a year ago and raised $1.8M, we already grew to a happy family of 50+ people and built a number of exciting partnerships for which we continue to hire a variety of roles.