About Product : Dynasty is a web application (B2B SaaS) being built for multi-family investment offices. It allows high net worth families to track and optimize their investment portfolios, entity structure, and all aspects of their trust and estate planning.
- Front-end and back-end development of a large, multifunctional web application (Node, React, PostgreSQL)
- Conducting regular code deployments across multiple environments, with no/low downtime
- Performing code reviews and mentoring junior team members
- Assisting with database architecture and systems design
- Writing complex algorithms to calculate financial ratios and metrics
- Implementing and managing scalable cloud infrastructure (AWS)
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- University degree (ideally in computer science, mathematics or physics)
- 5+ years of professional work experience in software engineering
- Self-starter who can take ownership of projects from concept to release
- Strong knowledge of React, Node.js, PostgreSQL
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Strong verbal and written English language
- Highly interested in a fast-paced software development environment
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome:
- Stock options to share the upside of the well-funded startup
- The PEOPLE. Everyone is smart, hard working and dedicated to the mission!
- Interesting work building products hand-in-hand with the U.S. startups
- High compensation
- English speaking environment (American founders in Minsk office)
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth company
- Free lunches at the office every day
- Great medical insurance
- Stock options
- Sponsored career development
- English lessons
- Sport compensation
- Flex work mode: Office + Remote
- 26 vacation days + 3 paid personal days
- Get-well packages, holiday gifts, etc.
- Cool office in the city center
- Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Friday happy hours, trips, and many other unforgettable events
Satellite builds dedicated engineering teams for successful American startups. We find and nurture the most driven technical talent for our clients that build innovative products and look for the truly best people to join their teams. Since we opened our Minsk office about a year ago and raised $1.8M, we already grew to a happy family of 50+ people and built a number of exciting partnerships for which we continue to hire a variety of roles.