At Satellite, we are looking for ambitious and experienced Front-End React Engineer to join our team to work with a rapidly growing startup in the e-commerce domain! About Client: Backflip is a San Francisco-based startup with the mission of revolutionizing the reselling of personal devices.Backflip empowers consumers to sell personal electronics to, and receive instant payments from, a network of highly-vetted, professional resellers. The website and mobile app make it ridiculously easy for people to sell their stuff at competitive prices in record time.People can instantly sell their old electronics – without any haggling, shipping boxes or labels – and get paid within 24 hours.
Client's website: https://www.whistlesell.com (Backflip’s rebranded campaign is launching soon)
- Front-end web and mobile development using React, common languages and frameworks
- Building a range of UI components including different charts and graphics
- Building library of components that will be used across multiple products
- System and application architecture
- Collaborating with product leaders and technical team members to build the best capabilities with the least amount of work
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- University degree (ideally in computer science, mathematics or physics)
- 3+ years of professional work experience in software engineering
- Strong knowledge of React
- Strong verbal and written English language (MUST!)
- Highly interested in a fast-paced software development environment
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of React Native
- Experience with building mobile applications (how iOS and Android work, how to build and release applications)
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome:
- Stock options to share the upside of the well-funded startup
- The PEOPLE. Everyone is truly smart, hard-working and dedicated to the mission!
- Interesting work building products hand-in-hand with the U.S. startups
- High compensation
- English speaking environment (American founders in Minsk office)
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth company
- Free lunches at the office every day
- Great medical insurance
- Stock options
- Hybrid flexible model (office + remote)
- Sponsored career development
- English lessons
- Sport compensation
- 26 vacation days + 3 paid personal days
- Get-well packages, holiday gifts, etc.
- Cool office in the city center
- Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Friday happy hours, trips, and many other unforgettable events
Satellite builds dedicated engineering teams for successful American startups. We find and nurture the most driven technical talent for our clients that build innovative products and look for the truly best people to join their teams. Since we opened our Minsk office about a year ago and raised $1.8M, we already grew to a happy family of 50+ people and built a number of exciting partnerships for which we continue to hire a variety of roles.