WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Hub (CDH) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
In 2020 we've opened an R&D center in Minsk and invite you to join!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to help continue the build out of our corporate infrastructure working with our IT Manager. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of Apple-Mac device management and support experience, as well as experience managing various corporate SaaS applications. The candidate will also have extensive experience in supporting a wide range of (remote) corporate users from developers to sales to executives.
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
- Administer Corporate devices using JamfPro (550+ worldwide).
- Administer SaaS Applications and Integrations (Okta, Slack, Google Suite, Jira, Zoom, etc).
- Respond to and troubleshoot user requests via FreshService ITSM tool.
- Help with user onboarding and offboarding tasks as it relates to hardware and SaaS apps.
- Work on various Corporate IT continuous improvement projects as assigned.
- Create and build internal documentation for team reference and employee training.
- Support Security and Data Privacy policies and initiatives.
- Prioritize and escalate issues as needed to the IT Manager.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You have Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent.
- You bring 5 years of experience in desktop and SaaS administration.
- You are experienced in JamfPro or other EMM/MDM administration and implementation.
- You are experienced with Okta or other Identity & Access Management (IAM) administration and implementation.
- You have purchased Apple-Mac hardware and software for your own personal use.
- You proactively look for ways to improve user productivity, provide the data to support and implement improvements.
- You proactively look for ways to have users self serve their needs.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- You have Jamf Certifications or in-depth Jamf configuration skills.
- You have Okta certifications or in-depth SAML/SSO integration skills.
- You have Google Suite Administration experience.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Hub (CDH) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
Our office in Minsk is located in a newly erected building, in the very city center. Our location is just one of the many perks we enjoy. At Tealium we enjoy health insurance for the whole family, rich benefit plans - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the business. If you are interested in being a part of Teal Team, we’d love to hear from you!