Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a talented Flutter Developer.
The project is the leading communications platform for seamlessly linking Mobile Devices, Enterprise Telephony, Push-to-Talk Radio, and Dispatch/Incident Management in a single environment. We are changing the game with the next generation of mission-critical dynamic frontline communication solutions. Headquarters is located in Chicago, IL.
Team and Workflow
We have several Agile teams located in Kyiv, working on the same product with our colleagues overseas located mainly in the Chicago area. In addition to engineers, we have a Product Manager role, and dedicated QA team. We use Jira to manage our backlog and to track the work progress. We follow the Scrum process with all major ceremonies - daily stand-ups, planning, retrospective sessions and a lot of interpersonal communication.
Technologies and Tools
Development: Dart, Flutter, RxDart, BLoC, Provider. Native mobile side: Java, Swift
Testing Tools: flutter_test, flutter_driver
CI/CD: Jenkins, Bitbucket pipelines
Tools: Jira, Confluence
- Primary Developer for existing Flutter App
- Implement new features in the app
- Troubleshoot production issues if they arise on the existing app
- Follow mobile development trends, suggest improvements to the app and implement them
- At least 3-5 years mobile dev experience
- Knowledge of Dart/Flutter
- Fast learner, hungry and sharp
- Upper-intermediate level of English
As a plus
- Experience in Rx development
- Knowledge of Java and Swift for writing \ maintaining native code (that’s less than 5% of overall codebase)
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!