Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be involved in rapid development projects which are transforming how we do business utilizing the Salesforce platform which is the system of record for most of the company’s back-office operations. The position requires development experience but will be comprised of a combination of administration work, support, and development activities. The role involves learning new areas in a fast-paced environment.
- Design and develop new functionality based on business requirements
- Create test classes and perform required unit testing on new development
- Document development and functionality
- Perform daily administrative tasks such as maintenance or creation of custom objects, custom fields, validations, workflows, e-mail templates, data-loads, etc.
- Provide support as needed to Salesforce user-base
- Report on status and estimate work efforts
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Community Cloud (nice to have Service Cloud, B2B, B2C, Marketing Cloud, Mulesoft)
- Extensive development experience using LWC, Apex, Triggers, Asynchronous Apex, Web Services/SOAP/REST & Metadata APIs, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture including integration technologies, single sign-on, and master data management
- Must be able to define the system architecture landscape including identifying gaps between the current solution and the desired solution
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Understanding of CRM principles including sales operations and support center best practices
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be part of our company!