Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will have the opportunity to help craft an exceptional user experience for the digital products and tools we’re building for our patients. From helping our most at-risk patients manage their chronic conditions on a daily basis to seamlessly connecting all of our patients to their providers over video, we have an incredible opportunity to change how patients experience primary care. We’re actively building a product design team of generalists, but with strengths in different areas of the design process and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What are examples of work that a Senior Product Designer will do?
- Contribute to the design system and frameworks that will support our consumer-facing products across web and mobile.
- Produce day-to-day deliverables including prototypes (low and high-fidelity), wireframes, user flows, and interaction notes aligned with the goals and priorities of the team.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, and other stakeholders to craft an intuitive, cohesive, and delightful experiences from product conception through launch, as well as post-launch iteration.
- Prepare and conduct usability tests independently on design concepts and prototypes, both online and in-person.
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables.
- Utilize data to validate or invalidate ongoing product and design priorities and decisions.
- Speak with patients and clinicians to discover opportunities for us to improve.
What will make you successful here?
- Ability to design at all stages of development while integrating ongoing user research, building from sketches and wireframes to prototypes to high-fidelity mockups.
- A comfort level with exploring multiple design concepts and proposing different variations.
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and projects while being adaptable to the changing needs of the business.
- You can think and design at a system level, not just interface elements or pages.
- Proven track record galvanizing a group around a north star vision, and experience breaking that down and iterating over time towards that shared vision.
- Desire to work on both very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables.
- You’re a self-starter. You can run independently and give direction to other designers within the design team.
- Comfort in presenting cohesive design solutions to a non-design audience (including clinical, business, product, and technology stakeholders).
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, and absorb information quickly to create a plan.
- A low ego.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 6+ years of professional experience designing web and mobile applications. Bonus if in a B2C environment. Early-stage startup experience is a major plus.
- Are an expert in either UI, UX, or visual design, but skilled in multiple disciplines across product design.
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems.
- Experience working in direct collaboration with product managers, front and back-end engineers, and business stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of both Material Design and iOS Human Interaction Guidelines.
- Experience with modern design patterns, style guides, standard mobile paradigms, and responsive web design.
- Ability to see the challenge and mission of changing healthcare through the lens of the patient.
- Experience conducting both online and in-person UX research firsthand.
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical and family care programs
- Possibility for career development
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!