Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Opportunity to be an integral part of a growing product management practice refining agile excellence at scale. We work with some of the leading companies in America (primarily) and worldwide. This is an entry-level product owner position, requiring 3+ years of application software development experience, and is well suited for new product owners, as well as software engineers (especially QA engineers) or smart, technical customer support people who want to make the transition to product management. We will provide on-the-job training and you will be working with a group of exceptional product owners and product managers, with defined opportunities for career growth.
The team is led by an experienced product management executive who wins by developing exceptional teams. He has over 20 years of experience bringing new-to-the-world SaaS, mobile, and analytics products to market (responsible for over $500 million in new revenue streams). He also co-created the popular Kellogg MBA course, “Product Management for Technology Companies”: the frameworks and best practices from which you will be using (and improving upon!).
Who you are:
You are a well-organized, pragmatic IT professional with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to deliver awesome value to our customers by building software products that address important problems. You are flexible, thrive in a fast-paced environment, are well-versed in application software development, and have experience in Product Management (or are a software engineer with the skills and desire to make the transition to Product Management). As a Product Owner, you will be leading product delivery for key clients.
What you will be doing day-to-day:
- Communicate and frame customer problems clearly for the team, including writing user stories, building flowcharts and use cases
- Manage product backlogs - you will create and manage the backlog items
- Help the teams create project documentation and keep it up to date
- Perform user acceptance testing to ensure the quality of delivered solutions
- Work on multiple projects at the same time at different stages of the life cycle
What kind of person you are:
- Curious and always asking the question “why are we doing this?”
- Hands-on. You are quick to try new apps and tools, to figure out how they work, what you like - and what you’d change to improve it
- Excellent communicator; able to interpret, dissect and relay key information
- Ability to solve problems and work effectively under pressure
- Have a strong interest in technology trends and keeps up-to-date with the latest developments
What skills and experience we need you to have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner for application SaaS and/or mobile software, or software engineering experience (particularly QA engineering) and willingness to learn
- Experience leading cross-functional teams from ideation to launch
- Experience working in an Agile environment, Scrum preferred
- Experience writing user stories
- Good English and communication skills
- Scrum Product Owner certification
- Experience managing product backlog for multiple Scrum teams
- Experience with troubleshooting Production issues and coming up with quick solutions and workarounds
What we offer:
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Possibility for career development
- Medical and family care programs
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!