MOBYRIX is a growing product company that constantly works on developing and improving mobile apps in practically every important sphere of human life. Every day we get positive feedback from users worldwide, which motivates us to do more, do better and create new products. Only this year, we’ve added 3 cool apps to our portfolio, which shows our result-oriented approach at work and a strong ability to turn great ideas into top-charting apps.
We're now looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our team! This position is perfect for those wanting to move deeper into mobile app development, work with like-minded and creative people, and become a part of our supportive family!
- Design, develop and implement cohesive, highly-usable features and improvements to our existing Android applications;
- Ensure application is delivered with minimal defects and no go-live critical issues;
- Help identify, fix or improve current solutions using cutting edge mobile technologies and Android frameworks;
- Work with the rest of the development team to ensure the best end-to-end UX;
- Work with the backend development team to ensure the most efficient use of the backend APIs as well as help shape the new lightweight APIs to work with the Android UX;
- Bring your own unique vision on how to enhance UX and participate in discussions;
REQUIREMENTS- Understanding of Android native design principles and interface guidelines;
- Debugging and problem-solving skills;
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing Android mobile native applications using Kotlin Coroutines, RxJava;
- Profound experience and deep understanding of MVVM, MVP, MVI development pattern;
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming;
- Hands-on experience with the main Android Architecture components (ViewModel, LiveData, Room, Navigation);
- Knowledgeable of DI (Dagger2), SOLID, REST;
- Experience working with SCRUM or Agile development environment is preferred;
EMPLOYEE BENEFITSOur work environment is focused, fun, collaborative, and very supportive. We’ve created a special culture where trust and transparency are the key and employees’ decisions are always appreciated. Moby Folks are passionate about what we do and have a strong spirit to get things done. Everyone is a member of the family here.
- Working in a highly professional team on various ambitious products;
- Endless possibilities to participate in the product development and bring your own vision that will matter;
- Favorable environment for your personal and professional growth;
- Comfortable and psychologically healthy workplace;
- Competitive USD-pegged salary;
- Free breakfast from creative catering that offers diverse dishes;
- 5 paid sick leaves;
- Free yoga classes right in the office;
If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed below, we encourage you to apply.