On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
Now we’re looking for a Senior Mobile Flutter Engineer to join the Via project. The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for building smart and innovative tools to bolster a company's global Sales team. You will be involved in showcasing the vast array of products to potential customers using advanced serverless technologies.
About the project:
Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. The mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a premium vehicle.
Via's technology is also deployed worldwide through dozens of partner projects with public transportation agencies, private transit operators, taxi fleets, private companies, and universities, seamlessly integrating with public transit infrastructure to power cutting-edge on-demand mobility.We’re looking for entrepreneurs who are excited about getting in on the ground floor of a fast-growing start-up; imaginative thinkers who relish wearing multiple hats and never back down from a challenge. We want people who get things done.
About the Role:
- Develop Mobile Flutter applications for a platform that handles thousands of concurrent users;
- Be on the frontlines, writing the code and helping our product and design teams to create modern, user-friendly, and beautiful solution;
- Help your fellow engineers with mentoring and coaching, code reviews and standards, along with helping your product team deliver high quality software;
- Take active part in all stages of the development life cycle – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support;
- Work with the product owners to develop new features;
- Work in an agile / lean environment and help development teams adopt best practices;
- Reliably deliver high quality software on assigned projects. Work with the team to break down responsibilities;
- Be part of a cross-functional Flutter Mobile team with end-to-end responsibility;
- Suggest ideas for architectural improvement and initiate them;
- Raise issues early and offer solutions, mitigation strategies, or workarounds so that the team can adapt;
- Provide timely and thorough review of issues and pull requests.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience in software applications development;
- You have 2+ years of experience in developing mobile applications for Android or iOS;
- You have 6 months of experience in mobile Flutter development;
- You have a solid understanding of the full Mobile development life cycle;
- You have good architectural knowledge in Mobile app development;
- You have solid experience in mobile UI development;
- You have experience working with remote data via REST or gRPC, third party libraries and APIs;
- You are a tech savvy team player with a "can do" attitude;
- You are passionate about software engineering and constantly expanding your knowledge;
- You are driven by tough challenges and producing high quality solutions;
- You have the ability to motivate and drive your colleagues towards success, and you are a humble and proactive team player;
- You have good communication skills and logical thinking;
- You are fluent in English language.
What Catches Our Eye
- Experience in the mobility industry;
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
What we offer
Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
5 sick days per year;
Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
Parking space (upon request and availability);
English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro station, at the address: st. Pinskaya;
Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.