Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Fullstack developer to join a growing team responsible for maintaining and developing SASS application used by more than 400,000 people.
What you’ll be doing
- Writing high performance, testable and maintainable code to implement new functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and optimize system defects in existing functionality
- Evaluate and make recommendations on technologies and tools that will improve the usability, performance, and reliability of our application
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges with like-minded team members
- Build secure and scalable APIs (GraphQL)
- Proficient in PHP
- Solid knowledge of front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, Sass, JS/Typescript)
- Experience using MVC frameworks (ideally Symfony)
- Experience using JS frameworks such as ReactJS, Vue, or Angular.
- Experience working with relational database (MySQL)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and Git workflows
Considered a plus
- Experience working with large codebases
- Experience creating APIs (ideally GraphQL)
- Experience with Linux systems, software automation technologies, Infrastructure As Code practices
- Familiarity with programming methodologies and design patterns such as domain driven design and Service-oriented architecture
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Experience using Amazon AWS (or similar cloud platforms)
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!