Great software doesn't happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group is looking for a Senior/Lead WebRTC Developer to join an international team of senior-level professionals to disrupt the telemedicine industry.
Product - today's most clinically-integrated, configurable, and personalized telehealth experience, serving leading-edge health systems worldwide. Robust patient engagement platform for a better in-hospital patient experience. Integrated information, education, entertainment, and telehealth at the bedside for higher patient satisfaction and improved clinical outcomes.
- 4-5 years Web Application Front End development experience
- Strong experience with using WebRTC technologies to build collaboration apps (audio and video streaming)
- Experience working with local browser cameras and microphones
- Strong working knowledge of Chrome WebRTC internals and how to use it to troubleshoot communication issues
- Understanding concepts of STUN, TURN, ICE, SDP, SFU, MCU
- Work experience with React, Redux, Axios, Webpack
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!