MOBYRIX is a growing product company that constantly works on developing and improving mobile apps in practically every important sphere of human life. Every day we get positive feedback from users worldwide, which motivates us to do more, do better and create new products. Only this year, we’ve added 3 cool apps to our portfolio, which shows our result-oriented approach at work and a strong ability to turn great ideas into top-charting apps.
Right now, we’re looking for a skilled Flutter Developer who will be responsible for the development process from beginning till end. They also maintain and enhance existing mobile applications to ensure they remain cutting edge and promote high levels of user adoption. Since Flutter Developer is a crucial team player for us, they will play a key role in helping the company to achieve its objectives.
Working in MOBYRIX will become a unique experience for you and here’s why:
- You’ll actively participate at all stages of the development process;
- Your point of view and vision of how the product should look like will always be appreciated;
- You will boost your skills in mobile development even if you thought you knew enough about it;
- You can always openly talk with us about whatever problem you have;
- You’ll work on Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies;
- You’ll be given unlimited individual growth opportunities;
RESPONSIBILITIES- Build mobile apps with Flutter;- Identify, correct bottlenecks, and fix bugs;- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;- Collaborate with product manager and other team members on clarifying requirements and approaching the acceptable product quality;- Take part in planning, task estimation and prioritization;- Ensure application is delivered with minimal defects and no go-live critical issues;
REQUIREMENTS - 3+ years of experience developing mobile apps;- 1+ year experience with Flutter ( widget and their composition, build context, debug tools, stateless/stateful, lifecycle navigation, animations);- Profound experience and solid knowledge of architecture patterns, such as BLoC, Provider, MWWM;- Practical real-world experience with Dart (Dart streams/ RxDart);- Hands-on experience with REST API;- Strong knowledge and real-life experience working with Firebase and Push notifications;EMPLOYEE BENEFITS- Working in a highly professional team on various ambitious products;
- Endless possibilities to participate in the product development and bring your own vision that will matter;
- Favorable environment for your personal and professional growth;
- Comfortable and psychologically healthy workplace;
- Competitive USD-pegged salary;
- Free breakfast from creative catering that offers diverse dishes;
- 5 paid sick leaves;
- Free yoga classes right in the office;
If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed below, we encourage you to apply.