SOOMLA is the greatest product designed to help marketing companies to computerize analytics. Since 2016 Soomla has been used by top mobile games developers and app designers.
On The Spot Development is their partner. We invite all the specialists concerned to join the SOOMLA project from our Full Stack Engineer office to create a Front-end part of the analytical product AdIntel.
AdIntel is a web application that enables easily view competitors creatives as well as all the metrics surrounding their creatives. Provides fantastic insights into the entire media landscape through the lens of performance marketing metrics.
It's a powerful ad-intelligence and benchmarking platform for mobile advertisers, developers, and vendors.
- Design, develop and maintain both UI and API for new and existing features
- Expand the current stack with the latest technologies available
- Implement new & improved UI for the AdIntel product
- Lead and design new features & architectures.
- 3+ years experience as full stack developer with languages such as Node.js, TypeScript, Python, Java or Go and client side technologie such as React
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud
- Vast knowledge of web technologies such as Redis, Nginx, Node.js (npm, webpack)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering/equivalent
- Spoken English - B2.
- Experience in Big Data (or analytics) companies
- Understanding and experience with client testing (such as jest, mocha or jasmine), Selenium, infrastructure as code.