MOBYRIX is a growing product company that constantly works on developing and improving mobile apps in practically every important sphere of human life.
Everyday we get positive feedback from users worldwide which motivates us to do more, do better and create new products. Only this year, we’ve added 3 cool apps to our portfolio which shows our result-oriented approach at work and a strong ability to turn great ideas into top-charting apps.
Since we’re proud of what an enormous amount of work has been done, we are looking for an experienced User Acquisition rockstar!
4 WHYs you will definitely love working in MOBYRIX:
- The UA Manager has an opportunity to grow and become a Product Owner;
- Continuous work with new interesting domains;
- Close cooperation with high-skilled developing team which will boost analytical skills even if you thought you knew enough;
- We understand how crucial the UA Manager is for our team, that’s why we are always open to encourage your hard work financially ( salary + KPI bonus);
We encourage personal growth and provide everyone an opportunity to grow in whichever direction they are most interested in.
Hone your skills and build your resume with a top-notch team!
- Strategize, implement, monitor, and optimize our paid acquisition and retargeting efforts across mobile and web advertising networks like Facebook, Google Ads, ASA, TikTok Ads, Oceanengine, etc.;
- Analyze the performance of marketing campaigns with data and metrics and optimize accordingly (CPA, CR, LTV) ;
- Work with MMPs (Mobile Measurement Partners) and analytical systems (amplitude, mixpanel, qonversion, etc.);
- Work out concepts and test ad creatives;
- Analyze competitors market and their ad creatives;
- 3+ years of mobile user acquisition experience and buying traffic;
- A combo of an analytical mindset and creativity;
- A genuine passion for advertising and the psychology of advertising;
- A deep understanding of mobile marketing and its technical aspects;
- B1+ (Intermediate) level of English;
- Working in a highly professional team on various ambitious products;
- Endless possibilities to participate in the product development and bring your own vision that will matter;
- Favorable environment for your personal and professional growth;
- Comfortable and psychologically healthy workplace;
- Competitive USD-pegged salary;
- Free breakfast from creative catering that offers diverse dishes;
- 5 paid sick leaves;
- Free yoga classes right in the office;
If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed below, we encourage you to apply.