SCAND are looking for Senior React Native Developer.
We are one of the world’s leading cloud platforms for app developers in the media space, offering fast time-to-market and a rich array of features on a variety of platforms. Using our SaaS cloud platform, broadcasters and content owners can develop and launch apps, OTT service or integrate selected modules and functionalities such as engagement and interactivity into third-party apps.
Powered apps are used by millions of viewers worldwide every day. We proudly counts among its customers ProSiebenSat.1, Televisa, DirecTV, Altice Group, Kwese, Fox TV stations, Mediaset, Viacom, Baby First and Dog TV, Coppa America.
The Developer is a key position in our managed services team. The Developer will report to the Global head of technology and work in conjunction with other developers Guild in our company.
- Track record of delivery, and getting things done;
- Enjoy showing off your wares – we do regular showcases of our work;
- Have fun doing what you do, and this rubs off on the rest of the team;
- Great communicator, always keen to discuss your ideas on a whiteboard;
- Passion for creating the very best apps;
- Have a passion for being a pragmatic and creative problem solver;
- Passion for writing thoroughly tested, reliable, scalable, clean code;
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles, patterns and architectures;
- React Native;
- Web services / Micro services;
Will be a plus:
- Taking an active role in planning, assisting QA's and business stakeholders with defining and then implementing acceptance criteria;
- Design appreciation and experience working with UX/UI designers;
- Having taken substantive websites from concept through to live;
- Automation testing, continuous integration and unit testing (Jest);
- Server side experience;
- Knowledge of webpack, flow, redux, rxjs, node.js, rails, circleCI, heroku, AWS;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity for professional development and growth;
- Modern comfortable office in the city center/possibility working from home;
- Paid annual leave for 29 days;
- Compensation for sports sections and classes;
- Medical insurance.