We are looking for a Full-stack Developer.
Driven by a passion and desire to develop an innovative B2B technology solution that travel partners can trust and rely on, we provide a pioneering and independent B2B gateway for global tours and experiences.
Our product connects consumer facing travel & lifestyle brands to our premium tour and activity providers’ inventory which is instantly bookable, safe, ethical and high quality. All of our product is accessible via our easy to use & best-in-class technology solution.
Project software stack:
- MySQL - the principal business database deployed in AWS Arora;
- Node - backend API deployed on Amazon AWS Lambda;
- GraphQL - Written in Node, deployed to AWS Lambda accessed via API;
- Gateway as the main API between the UI and the DB;
- React - frontend user interface;
- MaterialUI - providing consistency of components in the UI;
- React Native - iOS and Android mobile application.
- Minimum of 10 years commercial software development experience;
- Minimum of 4 years commercial experience delivering Node/React;
- Good knowledge and experience of developing REST or GraphQL web services and APIs;
- Knowledge and experience of deploying to cloud services, particularly AWS;
- Some knowledge and experience of database development, including MySQL;
- Some knowledge of data querying and manipulation using GraphQL is desirable;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A strong understanding of security practices necessary to protect internet facing systems from sustained attack;
- Experience of the unique challenges managing state in highly scalable fault tolerant environments;
- Strong experience of Material UI and Styled Components.
- Ability to implement pixel-perfect interfaces based on provided UI designs;
- Knowledge of UI optimisation techniques, especially when working with large datasets.
- Active involvement in the design and development of applications (DB, API, UI);
- Active involvement in the delivery of software, including estimation, planning and releases;
- Work collaboratively in a team of engineers ranging from intern to senior architect;
- Help foster an agile engineering culture that best fits growing team size, velocity and culture;
- Work with product managers and internal business stakeholders, and the CTO to define requirements and plans;
- Compile and maintain good quality systems documentation using tools such as Confluence, Jira and GraphQL Introspection;
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of good engineering patterns and practices within the team and across the wider tech community.
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Wide employee benefits package:
- Paid vacation (29 calendar days) and sick leaves (including absence excuses issued by private medical centers);
- Health insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses;
- Fitness support;
- Travel bonus;
- Office massage and shower, kicker, bicycle parking, etc.
- Official employment and worthy salary;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment (currently work remotely);
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in travel business field;
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, GP Solutions might just be the place for you.