You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Sidelines helps you make better sports betting decisions. Founded by ex-Googlers and machine learning experts, we harness technologies and natural language processing to deliver better sports analysis. With only a few clicks, you can beat the bookies by turning their odds against them. Our crowd projection engine coupled with a robust set of algorithms brings you the top picks and helps you find the best odds. Our unique tools are tailored for the needs of casual sport players, as well as those of sport lovers and give them an easy, fun, and simple sports betting experience.
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving beckend and cloud technologies
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adopt and improve them
- Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of design and requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
- API Gateway, Lambdas, ECS and Fargate
- Package management
- HTTP, REST API
- Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- Intermediate English
- Understanding of Scrum process
- Event loop, cluster, memory management, libuv etc
- Frameworks available for Node.js such as Nest
- SQL (update, retrieve, joins, group)
- RDBMS (MySQL , PostgreSQL, etc.) – (db instruments and stored procedure)
- NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Cache DB (redis)
- ORM (Sequelize, Mongoose, etc.)
- Database design (DB Normalization, De-normalization, )
- Other mainstream framework (Angular, React, ReactNative, AngularJS, Vue, Ionic, Express)
- Quality tools (input/output complexity)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (GitlabCI)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Agile (principles, Kanban, Scrum), task tracking tool (JIRA), knowledge management (Confluence)
- Has sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with customers and colleagues
- Collaborates in a team effectively
- Is able to plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons
- Demonstrates a rational and organised approach to work
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications. Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities
- Works under routine direction, without frequent reference to others
What's in it for you?
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!