Today we have a unique opportunity for a talented Project Manager to take overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closure of various projects.
- Identify & scope requirements & deliverables for the assigned project.
- Manage resource & budget estimations.
- Scope & document system integrations.
- Contribute to solution architecture.
- Co-ordinate daily project tasks with all internal teams.
- Negotiate trade-offs between usability & performance.
- Prioritize tasks & sprint planning.
- Control project quality & risk register.
- Effectively communicate and work with all project stakeholders.
- Apply Agile project methodologies.
- Apply & share lessons learned with the team.
- Contribute to RFP responses & other pre-sales activities.
- Contribute to process improvements and change management across the entire organization.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant web or application project management experience.
- You possess a good understanding of the E-Commerce domain (Experience working in the e-Commerce field considered as a plus).
- Record of completed projects from discovery to GoLive.
- Experience coordinating & motivating internal teams.
- Experience in and a high comfort level with a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture.
- Fluency in English.
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra-flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback, and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!