We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Global Talent Acquisition Team. We enable our business to achieve outstanding results by bringing the right people to our organization and we lend our support in multiple locations across Europe and APAC regions. You will be part of a multi-cultural distributed team focused on delivering value to our stakeholders.
You will identify great talents to add to the eWave family and play a key role in the company’s growth globally.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes, ensuring a smooth and positive experience for candidates and Hiring Managers in a timely manner.
- Work on optimization of recruiting processes and practices— you will run point on improving the recruiting experience in areas relating to your expertise and interest.
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements.
- Manage eWave’s Applicant Tracking System; this includes candidate maintenance, scheduling interviews, monitoring interviewer feedback, initiating the offer process, etc.
- Source passive talent for current open roles and build talent pipelines for future challenging, hard to close recurring roles across the APAC and EU regions.
- Research various talent markets, identifying talent demographics/shifts.
- You have been part of the talent acquisition function and have a flair for connecting with people (a combination of both, in-house and agency background, would be an advantage).
- You have experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment, with at least 2 years as a Technical Recruiter.
- Passionate about the hunt for talent – building & maintaining a network of candidates/sources through LinkedIn and other networking sites.
- Experience working on different talent markets globally would be a great advantage; you must be able to work in an agile environment and be comfortable working across multiple time zones.
- Familiarity with SmartRecruiters or similar ATS
- Strong communication skills in English and ability to engage with multiple stakeholders in the region.
- Ability to take a hands-on approach to work, tolerance for a high level of ambiguity, and comfort in working in a geographically distributed team.
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra-flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback, and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package