Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
We are looking for a С++ Developer to work with on casual games studios in Poland office!
- Solitaire game with business logic written in C++ (C++11) with a small amount of platform-depended code; Murl engine (https://murlengine.com/) as a game engine; Application links:
* iOS (https://apps.apple.com/app/solitaire-grand-harvest/id1223338261)
* Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.supertreat.solitaire)
* Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Supertreat-Solitaire-Grand-Harvest/dp/B07Z83P8NQ)
- Windows, macOS, and WebAssembly as in-progress or planned streams;
- Offline game with elements of online;
- Git as version control system;
- macOS/Windows as platforms for development;
- JetBrains AppCode, Apple XCode, Microsoft Visual Studio, Android Studio as IDE.
The primary responsibility is to create game features aimed at the best user experience.
- Developing a fancy game UI in both 2D and 3D;
- Per-person user experience through prototyping of various A/B scenarios;
- Maintaining seamless user experience across all players' devices;
- Balancing of all kinds of quality;
Examples of recent tasks
- Jumping frog as an obstacle during level passing;
- Player's missions as meta feature;
- Mini bonus game Piñata;
- Purchase personal offers;
- Tournaments among players.
What are we expecting?
- Three years of mobile game development;
- Experience with one of games engines (Unreal engine, Corona SDK, Godot, Defold or similar);
- Game development patterns and approaches;
- English (Intermediate level) for communicating with game designers and analytics.
Will be an advantage
- C++11 (type system, syntax, memory layout, OOP, algorithms);
- Understanding of game application lifecycle from the first commit to market;
- Game patterns, in-game processes, rendering (e.g., OpenGL/ES, DirectX, Metal, Vulkan)
What are we offering?
- Inexhaustible variety of tasks that is never let your skills stale
- Talented people who are creating the game
- Application with a record amount of devoted players
- Comfortable lounge style office;
- Substantial bonuses;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Partial payment of sports;
- 26-calendar days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;
- Cute and funny corporate events abroad.
Come play with us!