Globant is a digitally native technology services company.
We are passionate about building the new way of being digital. We want to help our clients emotionally connect with consumers, fully engage with employees, leverage the power of artificial intelligence for business optimization. We are the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale.
We achieve this with the combination of an ecosystem designed to foster creative engineering and the creation of successful digital transformations along with a drive to accompany our clients as they Stay relevant within their industries through research and events.
Globant has more than 17000 professionals in 18 countries working for companies like Google, Emirates, Disney, Electronic Arts and others. We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report and TOP-50 best place for work.
We are looking for a SENIOR TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER for one of our clients - TOP-5 gaming studio to work on their successful PS5 game which is played by millions of users every day.
YOU ARE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE:
- Server API knowledge: comfortable with running Public and Private APIs given certain business case requirements
- Write & debug load test scripts: understand client-server interaction and work using scripting language to simulate it
- Test user configuration: configure user pool to be able to test different execution paths
- Automation: create and expand on Jenkins jobs to accommodate setup requirements
- Feature monitoring: maintain graphs and dashboards in Splunk
- Have a basic understanding of Linux (particularly navigation and file editing but more expertise is always good)
- Familiarity with various languages (MySQL, Python, Java, C# are all assets)
Additionally, the key soft skills I think candidate should have:
- Communication: Ability to explain the work you do/have done/want to do is key within this group.
- Critical Thinking: Able to find ways to narrow down the problem or propose alternatives to fix the current problem
- Curiosity: Ask questions (the right questions) if you run into things you have trouble understanding
- Responsibility: Take ownership (do follow-ups without having to be reminded.)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU AS AN EMPLOYER:
- You will join our office in Minsk to work on the new sport game development project.
- You will work in the atmosphere of comfort and joy being part of our professional team.
- You will have the opportunity to travel around the world (USA, France, Sweden, Argentina etc.).
- You will never stop growing your expertise and developing yourself by working on the cutting edge technologies and participating in professional trainings and conferences.
- Compensation package, company benefits and corporate events which is just a small part of all the bonuses that you can get being part of big Globant family!
Come and join us in our digital journey!