CactusSoft is a software development company, providing full-cycle services for the European market. More than 170 companies increased business productivity using solutions developed by CactusSoft programmers. The company has been regularly included in the listings of the best software development companies in Belgium and Europe.
Currently we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer who will work closely with the customer's team from Belgium.
Project and stack:
A unified platform for contact relation management, invoicing, and project planning. Using this CRM, clients can manage all their contacts from one place to get a clear overview and build better relationships. Next to that, there is an advanced invoicing system that sends invoices automatically while keeping track of their status. There are additional tools for sales, time-tracking, calendar planning, support tickets and voice calls.
Stack of technologies used on back-end: PHP, Symfony components, MySQL, Slim, CloudSearch/ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes.
What you will do:
As a Senior developer you’ll join a highly skilled team and help us to deliver great things.
- Participate in every aspect of software development: SCRUM activities, backlog refinement, technical analysis and, of course, writing code.
- You’ll use your experience to pinpoint bugs, identify risk and come up with potential solutions.
- Take part in technical discussions, both within your team as well as with other teams to come up with solutions for common problems.
- Coach junior developers through pair programming sessions, code review...or just by asking them the right questions.
You are a good fit for the position if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in PHP development and advanced PHP knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL-based DMS systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Strong knowledge in methods of prevention of common security vulnerabilities.
- Experience with PHP frameworks (we use SlimPHP on the project but any framework knowledge will help you out).
- Understanding TCP/IP, HTTP, client-server communication, REST API.
- Experience with using CI/CD tools and building optimized pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Github Workflows).
- Being able to drive project tech stack upgrade and improvements.
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Docker and Linux.
- Front-end experience with React.
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours (the schedule can be comfortable for both early-risers and night-owls).
- Opportunity to work remotely 3 days per week on a regular basis (fully remote work for a pandemic period).
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Health insurance and healthy work environment.
- Online English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Corporate parties and team building events.