WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Hub (CDH) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
In 2020 we've opened an R&D center in Minsk and invite you to join!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
- Work closely with other software engineers, architects, operations engineers, and product managers.
- Take part in our Agile/SCRUM process. Create designs to support short, iterative delivery cycles.
- Take part in operational-related discussions. Contribute to test plans.
- Conduct and take part in group code reviews, ensure high-quality coding standards across the team.
- Design maintainable, testable code with high test coverage requirements.
- Add integration and acceptance test coverage to new features.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You have BS, MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline.
- You have strong knowledge of software engineering principles and patterns.
- You are experienced in integrating with third-party systems.
- You are experienced in analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You can see projects through to completion.
- You can work well in a team environment.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Hub (CDH) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
Our office in Minsk is located in a newly erected building, in the very city center. Our location is just one of the many perks we enjoy. At Tealium we enjoy health insurance for the whole family, rich benefit plans - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the business. If you are interested in being a part of Teal Team, we’d love to hear from you!