We are looking for a Junior Technical Recruiter to join our Global Talent Acquisition Team. We enable our business to achieve outstanding results by bringing the right people to our organization and we lend our support globally. You will be part of a multi-cultural distributed team focused on delivering value to our stakeholders and hunting for great talents. You will work closely with the Senior Talent Acquisition Partners, HR Leads, and Hiring Managers, identify and source hard-to-reach, passive candidates, using a varied set of tools and methods. You will help create talent pools and pipelines for key roles we have at eWave.
- Source passive talent for current open roles and build talent pipelines for future challenging, hard to close recurring roles across different markets.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes, ensuring a smooth and positive experience for candidates, and Hiring Managers in a timely manner.
- Take part in optimization of recruiting processes and practices.
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements.
- Manage eWave’s Applicant Tracking System; this includes candidate maintenance, scheduling interviews, monitoring interviewer feedback, initiating the offer process, etc.
- Research various talent markets, identifying talent demographics/shifts.
- You have been part of the talent acquisition function and have a flair for connecting with people.
- You have experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment, with at least 1 year as a Technical Recruiter.
- Passionate about the hunt for talent – building & maintaining a network of candidates/sources through LinkedIn and other networking sites.
- Experience working on different talent markets would be a great advantage; you must be able to work in an agile environment and be comfortable working across multiple time zones.
- Strong communication skills in English and ability to engage with multiple stakeholders in the region.
- Ability to take a hands-on approach to work, tolerance for a high level of ambiguity, and comfort in working in a geographically distributed team.
Enjoy while working with us
- Remote Work opportunities with an ultra-flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback, and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and Professional Certification Programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Medical Insurance Reimbursement
- Rewarding Compensation Package