WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Hub (CDH) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
In 2020 we've opened an R&D center in Minsk and invite you to join!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
- Design and implement customer-facing JS libraries.
- Build and maintain web applications utilizing internal APIs.
- Write and maintain unit and integration testing.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers and product owners to scope and complete all tasks.
- Building out functionality for customer-facing features.
- Participate in code reviews and quality control activities.
- Mentor junior developers and help them develop their engineering skills.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You work proficiently in architecture, design patterns, and strong experience in building libraries.
- You are experienced in solid design and implementation work with APIs.
- You are prepared to mentor and onboard junior members of the team.
- You are experienced in working in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban).
- You are experienced in NPM, node, grunt and other similar build tools.
- You have strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- You are experienced in CI/CD methodologies and tools.
- You are experienced in building SaaS applications.
- You have knowledge of the AWS ecosystem.
- You are experienced in Java experience.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Hub (CDH) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
Our office in Minsk is located in a newly erected building, in the very city center. Our location is just one of the many perks we enjoy. At Tealium we enjoy health insurance for the whole family, rich benefit plans - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the business. If you are interested in being a part of Teal Team, we’d love to hear from you!