Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer (C#) to join the Ciklum Digital team in Minsk on a full-time basis.
Project description:Marketing automation platform helps Microsoft Dynamics users worldwide achieve more with their marketing. The client’s marketing automation solution includes essential marketing tools like email marketing, campaign automation, web intelligence, surveys, web forms and landing pages, social marketing and more to help our customers attract more leads, close more sales and more effectively engage customers.
- Automation of API, Web and Mobile tests
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Integrating automated testing into CI process
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making a conclusion and reporting about the stability of the product under test
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA Automation Web or Mobile
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Solid skills in C# and OOP
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar). CI tools setup, tuning and configuration
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills – Intermediate and above
- Experience with Desktop automation
- Experience with Xamarin automation
- Virtualization environment management skills
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack, etc
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you?
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Close cooperation with a client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!