Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technical expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for a Second Line Support Analyst to join our rapidly growing team.
IT help desk specialists provide technical support and troubleshooting services to end users who need assistance with setting up or running our applications ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- Providing support to end-users, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Troubleshooting current issues and providing work arounds to end-users.
- Providing guidance on how to set up an application or resolve set up issues.
- Reporting bugs to developers.
- Investigating application logs.
- Supporting the roll-out of new features.
- Verifying bug fixes or new features after release.
- Level of English: Upper Intermediate (both written and oral) / Advanced or Fluent.
- Advanced computer user.
- Desire to learn and help others.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience as IT technical support specialist or QA.
- SQL knowledge.
- Good understanding of how software and operating systems work.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to think logically and attention to details.
- The ability to prioritize your workload.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!