We are looking for a Java Developer to join our team to work on a FinTech project. Extensive experience in backend development is required. You need to have a strong knowledge of modern tools and technologies to architecture applications and accelerate the development process.
Bamboo Group is one of the top software development companies in Estonia with R&D center in Minsk (HTP resident). We deliver powerful solutions to our customers. Our top products are in educational and telecommunications domains.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Define API interfaces and interactions between microservice components and manage their life cycles;
- Implement business logic in the backend – write the code that forms the core of fintech products;
- Create web front ends that expose the functionalities of applications to customers with a great user-experience;
- Be creative – develop new features and improve existing ones – work closely with product managers and designers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems.
- Upper intermediate English in written and verbal communication;
- Experience with front-end development frameworks like Angular and/or React is a plus;
- Confident knowledge of Java 8+ (preferably 13), Spring Stack (Сore, MVC, Data, Boot, JPA), Hibernate;
- Strong knowledge of Git, Maven, Jenkins;
- Knowledge of Docker;
- Understanding of principles of building REST API;
- Understanding of principles of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Good knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures.
What we offer:
Comfortable office in Minsk in the green area near Vostok metro station;
Gym right in the office;
Work from home or onsite;
Free parking spaces (plus a separate bicycle parking);
We have our own culture code, which we are actively developing;
Corporate parties: winter abroad and summer outdoors;
Flextime working hours.