Global payment solution in real time launched in 2007, it is available in Latin America, the United States, Europe and Canada. Company provides flexible technological solutions for any business need related to sales, collection and billings.It is an alternative payment method with the highest conversion rate and work model guarantees zero fraudulent transactions or chargebacks for merchants. Project consists from many independent services which use last scope of .net technologies.
We cater to banked, underbanked and unbanked customers which are unable or reluctant to use credit cards and need an alternative payment solution. The current Management System is now outdated by the newest developing technologies, considering live reports, customization and a one complete dashboard to give a “look and check” cashflow. Now we have started working on new components for our system and are significantly expanding the team.
- back-end: Net Core 3.1+, ASP Net Core, REST WebApi;
- storage: MSSQL, Redis;
- infrastructure: Azure Devops.
What we expect:
- Proven software development experience (2+ yrs.) as well as a solid understanding of Programming best practices
- practical experience developing code using VS Code or similar IDE and SVN/GIT/TFS as a source control system;
- familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies.;
- demonstrate ability to debug, maintain and test existing code;
- have familiarity with web/application servers and web application deployment;
- proven experience using Angular (9.x) +, TypeScript and RESTful APIs;
- experience with claims-based security, OAuth 2.0, JWT and SSO;
- understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO;
- a thorough understanding of best practices and the implication of software designs and implementation choices on application usability, performance and maintainability;
- able to manage day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision and complete deliverables in a timely fashion.
What you will do:
- As software developer you will work in a collaborative, innovative and Agile development team that encourages you to perform at your best, and challenges you to create elegant solutions for complex business problems. You will work with senior developers and technical leads to design and develop highly scalable and performant web applications and services to support our rapid growth.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a CI/CD development environment with Azure Pipelines;
- practical exposure and/or experience in Sockets, asynchronous programming and distributed cache(REDIS);
- practical experience consuming Google APIs and Google charts;
- experience in creating web based FinTech applications, e-commerce and banking systems;
- experience working with cloud-based providers (Azure, Amazon AWS, Google).