Ciklum is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join the Kollabo project in Minsk on a full-time basis.
About the Project:
Kollabo is Swiss HR tech company in the skilled blue collar sector. We are building a digital ecosystem for job seekers, staffing agencies and employing companies. All business processes and data is handled in our salesforce CRM, to which numerous apps and portals are connected. By developing the largest real-time database of skilled blue-collar workers, we significantly improve the ability of companies to fill vacancies at best efficiently connecting all parties involved.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to collaborate as a solution architect and help us build our team in Minsk.
- Meeting with a team to determine CRM needs
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Creating timelines and development goals
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Strong API development capabilities
- Experience with bulkification (workflows need to handle thousands of record types simultaneously)
- Lightning component development
- Salesforce console application development
- Good English skills are a must
What's in it for you?
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!