Ciklum is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join the InfoVista project in Minsk on a full-time basis.
About the Project:
Infovista, the leader in modern network performance, provides complete visibility and unprecedented control over modern networks and their applications. Infovista delivers brilliant user experiences and maximum value for networks and applications. At the core of its approach are data and analytics, to give service providers and enterprises real-time insights to make critical business decisions. Infovista offers a comprehensive line of solutions from the radio network to enterprise to device throughout the lifecycle of a network. No other solutions provider has this totality of vision. More than 1,500 enterprises and service providers around the world—including 250 of the world’s top mobile network operators—rely on Infovista.
- Design test procedures for cloud-based application delivered as APIs (no front-end)
- Deploy the solution in Azure DevOps environment
- Implement automated tests to report bugs (feature testing, load testing, performance testing) and verify bug fixes
- Relevant experience in pure quality assurance
- Relevant experience in test automation, as well as documentation
- Experience in the testing of API
- Programming skills (C# or Java)
- Good English skills are a must
- Understanding of Azure DevOps pipelines
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes environments
What's in it for you?
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!